Imagine a job where you actually love heading off to work every morning. As a PADI Professional, the possibilities are endless. Whether you work in a local dive centre, at a resort or on a liveaboard dive boat, the Adventure of a lifetime is yours for the taking.
Welcome to one of the most challenging and rewarding part or full time careers In the world! A life filled with fun and adventures. Why not make a full, or part time, living out of what you enjoy doing most? And where better to further your education than a holiday Instructor Development Program?
PADI's Instructor Development Course redefines the standard for instructor training. Coupled with state-of-the-art educational materials, the PADI IDC allows you to learn quickly and effectively. It's the most comprehensive instructor training program in the industry, let us be the first to welcome you!
Our facilities are amongst the best in the area. The pool and ocean are just a few meters away, it couldn't be easier or more convenient to arrange the water works. We guarantee you to pass your Instructor Development program or your second Instructor Development program is for free (1).
A PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center (5 Star IDC) is a dive center that not only meets all 5 Star Dive Center standards, but also offers PADI Instructor-level training. A PADI 5 Star IDC offers dive consumers programs to fulfill their educational goals from entry-level training up through instructor-level certifications.
Having a PADI Course Director on staff indicates the 5 Star IDC's commitment to offering instructor development programs and continuing education opportunities to dive professionals. By offering PADI Instructor-level training, a PADI 5 Star IDC takes on the responsibility of developing PADI Instructors.
The path to becoming an Open Water Scuba Instructor is threefold:
- Two-day Emergency First Response Instructor Program
- Two-day Preparation for the IDC
- Three-day Online Foundational Knowledge
- Four-day Assistant Instructor Program (AI)
- Five-day Open Water Scuba Instructor Program (OWSI)
- Two-day Mock IE
- Two-day Instructor Examination (IE)
On the other hand, if you're already an instructor with another organization, We acknowledge your existing teaching experience and you may enroll in the OWSI program.
- Staff Instructor Course start 3 days prior the IDC
- Contact us for Tec Deep Instructor Programs dates
- Please note that you must have the EFR completion card to start the EFR Instructor Training. There are no equivalencies.
- Please note that you must pay your own IE fee to the examiner at the start of the IE. They do not accept cash.
- You need to arrange to get this before the IDC
Please check prices as they are sometimes subject to change.
- All payments should be made in full on day one of the program you are attending. Payments for any Instructor Development Program can be made directly in Peso, US Dollar or Euro cash.
- Please contact us if you would like to pay by money transfer ahead of your arrival.
- Please note you will not be able to attend the IE until all outstanding payments have been made.
- PADI applications and the IE enrolment fee are not included in any of our package options and will need to be paid by credit card.
Contact us for more information about IDC!