Dive the beautiful dive sites of the Philippines onboard the M/B Rags II. The boat accommodates small groups of up to 8 people and offer you the dive adventure you will never forget. Apo Reef, World War II, Wrecks of Coron Bay, and Mactan Ferry.
Apo Reef is 90 nautical miles from Puerto Galera situated 40 miles off the south west coast of Mindoro and offers spectacular walls with crystal clear water and some of the larger aquatic creatures.
Dive World War II, Wrecks of Coron Bay, there are more than 8 wreck sites to adventure in the beautiful surroundings of Northern Busuanga. The Mactan Ferry which sunk in a typhoon 20 years ago off Meastro de Campo Island is 60 miles east of Puerto Galera. It is a beautiful intact wreck site alive with fish life.
The M/B Rags II
- Length: 30m/100ft
- Beam: 5m/20ft
- Powered by: 360HP diesel engine
- Cruising speed: 10knts
- Range: 600 nautical miles
- 3500 liters water
- Dual GPS and depth sounders
- VHF marine radio
- Bauer 6.7CFM compressor
- 4 air-con twin berth cabins
Live-aboard Banca Dive Safaris
The Rags II can accommodate 8 divers in air-conditioned comfortable twin share cabins. All charters Includes: boat, accommodation on board, meals, drinks, divemaster, diving, weight belts, tanks and 32% Nitrox. Not included: Diving Park Fees.
Package 1: Maestra de Campo – All year round
Depart Puerto Galera 10 PM – arrived Maestra de Campo 6:00 AM.
- Day 1: Dive the Mactan Ferry and Japanese Wreck.
- Day 2: Dive Wrecks and Reefs – leave for Verde at 12:00 PM.
- Day 3: Arrive Verde Island drop-off 6:00 AM 2 dives, 3rd dive Mini Canyons. Arrive Puerto Galera 4:00 PM.
Package 2: Apo Reef – March to June
Depart Puerto Galera at 8:00 PM, arrive Apo Reef at 7:00 AM.
- Day 1: Dive Apo Reef. Spend the night at Apo Reef.
- Day 2: Dive Apo Reef, spend the night.
- Day 3: Dive Hunters rock, depart At 4:00 PM. Arrive Puerto Galera 6:00 AM.
Package 3 (6 days) / Package 4 (9 days): Apo Reef / Coron Wrecks – March to June.
Depart Puerto Galera 8:00 PM.
- Day 1: Arrive Apo Reef at 7:00 AM, dive Apo Reef and spend the night.
- Day 2: Depart Apo Reef 3:00 AM, arriving Busuanga at 8:00 AM, Make 3 wreck dives and spend the night.
- Day 3: Depart 6:00 AM for Black Is, make 3 dives at Black Is (wreck or general), spend the night.
- Day 4: Depart 7:00 AM, dive three different wrecks. Spend the night at Coron Town.
- Day 5: Dive the fresh water lakes of Coron Is. Spend the night at Coron Town.
- Day 6: Dive the wrecks of Coron Bay and Black Is, spend the night at Black Is.
- Day 7: Dive the wrecks and travel to the Paradise Wreck. Spend the night at Club Paradise.
- Day 8: Depart Club Paradise at 3:00 AM, arriving Hunters Rock at 7:00 AM. Make 3dives.Leave 4pm for Pto Galera.
- Day 9: Arrive Puerto Galera 6:00 AM , 400 miles.
Package 4 Maricaban Is, Sombrero Is, Anilao – All year round
- Day 1: Depart Puerto Galera 9:00 AM arrive Maricaban Island 9:40 AM, 1st dive at the Hot Springs, 1.5 hr’s travel to Sombrero Is, 2nd dive at Sombrero Is, 3rd dive the Naked Statue. Spend the night at Sombrero.
- Day 2: 1st dive Layaglayag Shoals, 2nd dive Layaglayag Point, 3rd dive Pinnacles. Spend the night at Anilao.
- Day 3: Depart Anilao 6:00 AM, arriving Hecto Reef on Mindoro Is 9:00 AM, for the 1st dive. Stop at White Beach for lunch. 2nd dive at the Coral Gardens, Manila Channel. Arrive Puerto Galera 3:00 PM. Total mile 50.
Package 5 Buco Is, Verde Is, Malajibomanoc Is – All year round.
- Day 1: Depart Puerto Galera at 9:00 AM arrive Buco Is at 10:30 AM. 3 dives on a fantastic wall Which starts at 3m/10 ft going to 60m/200 ft. Stay overnight.
- Day 2: Depart 8:00 AM for Verde Is arriving 8:40 AM. 1st dive Verde Drop-off, 2nd dive Mini Canyons, 3rd dive Twin Palms, night dive. Stay the night.
- Day 3: Depart Verde Is at 8:00 AM, arriving Malajibomanoc Is at 8:30 AM. 1st dive at the Pinnacles, 2nd dive at the Hot Springs return to Puerto Galera or Batangas at 2:00 PM. Total miles 50.