DiveAssure provides the diving community, both in the Philippines and world-wide, with the most comprehensive and competetively priced diving insurance and assistance programs available today. Our programs are designed specifically for divers and are aimed at meeting your unique needs.
Our Basic Philippines Plan covers diving in the Philippines and includes the following, on both short period or annual basis:
- Medical emergency evacuation expenses to the nearest appropriate medical facility.
- Hospital / Hyperbaric chamber admission guarantee and consequent payment of all medical expenses.
- Oversight of evacuation and treatment by both Duke University dive medicine physicians and local medical team headed by Dr. Jose R. Bernardo.
- 24/7 worldwide emergency services, and much more.
Special reduced Basic-Philippines diving accident rates
|Basic – 1 day||$9.00|
|Basic – 1 week||$39.00|
|Basic – 2 weeks||$49.00|
|Basic – 3 weeks||$59.00|
|Basic – 30 days||$69.00|
|Basic – Annual||$89.00|
|Platinum – Annual||$99.00|
The Platinum plan covers diving worldwide with higher limits and is available only as an annual membership.
|Covers diving in||Philippines||Worldwide|
|Medical Expenses and Policy Limit||$50,000||$250,000|
|Death / Disability (including Repatriation of Remains)||$5,000||$10,000|
|Additional costs for accommodation and travel arrangements||$4,000||$5,000|
|24/7 Travel Assistance Worldwide||Yes||Yes|
|Diving gear lost following a dive accident||$2,000||$3,000|
24/7 worldwide emergency and travel assistance services are available to all members and include the following services:
- Emergency Repatriation
- Medical Expense
- Visit Family Member or Friend
- Return of Dependent Children
- Return of Travelling Companion
- Emergency Cash Advances and more
Travel And Other DiveAssure Plans
DiveAssure offers a range of world-wide plans to cover dive-travel and general travel related risks.
Members are welcome to upgrade the following:
- Dive-travel plan – 3 levels available
- Three annual diving accident programs (available to US residents)
- Two annual diving accident programs available to all non-USA residents
- Annual multi-trip travel policy
You can either register for an upper tier plan right away or purchase the basic plan and upgrade later.
To learn more about DiveAssure, or to become a member, visit our Diveshop or go to www.diveassure.com for details.